I would recommend to NEVER use Wakulla Realty or Wakulla Property Management for renting a property.In my opinion, Owner Sonya Hall is about as unethical as they come and should have her Broker license revoked.

In my experience, I have never dealt with someone that ignores her clients needs, lets the property owners rip you off and tries to see how much she can get away with as her. One should pay VERY close attention to any agreement she produces. In my experience, She will screw the client for her own benefit and be ambiguous enough just to see how much she can get out of them. I believe staying clear from anything she is involved with would be a wise choice.

In my opinion, there are much more reliable and ethical property management companies out there to deal with.No need in putting yourself through the trouble of dealing with her.

Had an Experience with Wakulla Realty?

Comments

Chesterfield, Missouri, United States #802186

I would agree. Tried to use her to market one of my rental properties. Never again.

ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Biggest rip off in Las Vegas rude Las Vegas office.  Waypoint Homes "...I have been renting my home for 4 years 2 month ago all of the sudde.They say I owe 940 in HOA fees..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more